Vice President and Senior Physician Executive, Beacon Health
Ed Gilkey, MD, MS, MBA, CPE, is the vice president and senior physician executive of Northern Light Beacon Health.
Dr. Gilkey is responsible for the medical management of the Northern Light Employee Health Plan, oversight of integrating population health across the Northern Light Health system as well as oversight of ambulatory quality.
He finds great joy and pride when he can assist people in reaching their personal and professional potential.
Member: American Academy of Family Physicians – Diplomate
Member: American Association for Physician Leadership – Certified Physician Executive
Board certification: American Board of Family Medicine
Prior to his current position with Beacon Health, Dr. Gilkey was chief medical officer of St. Luke’s University Health Network – Warren Campus.
- Regent’s Diploma, Stuyvesant High School – New York
- BA in Biology, City University of New York – Queens College
- MS in Biology, St. John’s University – New York
- MD, State University of New York – Downstate Medical Center
- MBA, Temple University Executive Program – Pennsylvania
Dr. Gilkey became the vice president/senior physician executive of Beacon Health in 2017.
Follow the Platinum Rule – “Do unto others better than you would have them do unto you.”