MSSP 3 Day SNF (Skilled Nursing Facility) Waiver
The waiver allows our MSSP participating providers more flexibility to enhance the quality of care they offer their patients while also decreasing unnecessary cost. The waiver does not restrict a Medicare Beneficiary's choice of provider or facility that is approved by Medicare.
However, Skilled Nursing Facilities must meet Medicare requirements in order to participate in the waiver.
- Maintenance of CMS 3-Star rating
- Admission availability 24/7/365
- Submission of Beacon Health Quality Metrics as requested
- Cooperation and coordination with Beacon Health Care Manager as needed
- Participation in quarterly SNF Network meetings
- Administrator/Quality Director
- Connection to ACO electronic medical record or HealthInfoNet (or plan to connect within one year)